When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life.
~ Greg Anderson
10 Actions for Staying Motivated
- Wake up happy.
- Use positive self-talk from morning to bedtime.
- Look at problems as opportunities.
- Concentrate your energy and intensity without distraction on the successful completion of your current, most important project.
- Find something good in all your personal relationships and accentuate the blessings.
- Learn to stay relaxed and friendly no matter how much tension you’re under.
- Think and speak well of your health.
- Expect the best from others, too.
- This week, seek out and talk to someone currently doing what you want to do most and doing it well.
- Remain optimistic by associating with optimists.
~ Denis Waitley