Life is a brief precious time to feel—to experience love, laughter, and wonder—to design and contribute unique creations and expressions of who you are and what you want to leave behind.
~ Steve Brunkhorst
A Perfect Day
What would yours look like?
Your Perfect Day.
Would it be…
- a bright, sunny day spent digging in your garden?
- free of interruptions, phones, and demands?
- filled with people you love but rarely get to spend time with?
- a time of dreaming and scheming; planning and creating?
- filled with daring adventure while you braved new experiences?
- complete with laughter and joy, conversation and hugs?
- free from worry and frustration?
- quiet and calm; or wild and exhilarating?
- a period of catching up and cleaning out?
- shared with another or lavished on yourself?
What does your Perfect Day look like? Don’t wait. Spend a little time each day discovering what your Perfect Day would be and then commit yourself to moving towards that vision one step at a time.
We each have the freedom to shape our lives the way we want. Not instantly, not without cost and sacrifice. But one day at a time, with careful planning and consistent goal-getting, our Perfect Day awaits us.
Life is so short. Start making your Perfect Day(s) a reality today.
© Copyright By Colleen Langenfeld