It’s still early in year and it’s not too late to take Mr. Positive’s Positive Pledge to everyone. It’s difficult to maintain a positive attitude but it’s worth the effort. So I’d like to share it with everyone of you. Let’s all try our best to maintain a positive attitude.
TAKE THE POSITIVE ATTITUDE PLEDGE TODAY!
I, YOUR NAME HERE, from this day forward, hereby commit to creating and maintaining a positive winning attitude in everything that I do.
Today and everyday from now on, I promise to do my best to change all negative thoughts into positive ones, immediately.
I vow to neither start, nor end any day with negative thoughts.
I further agree to the following on a daily basis:
- Prepare everyday for the opportunities I know will come.
- Commit to improving and developing myself, mentally, physically and spiritually.
- Manage my time wisely through the use of written goals.
- Avoid negative thinkers and dream stealers. To define my own life and not let it be defined by others.
- Determine to make today better than yesterday for myself and everyone I meet.
- Be enthusiastic and be persistent toward what I want for my life.
- Focus on things that make me happy, not things that depress me.
- Invest in myself, whether it be in the area of personal development, exercise, or relaxation.
- I will encourage someone today!
- Forgive, release and let go of anything that no longer serves me.
- Take time everyday, to be thankful for all that I have.
- Say I love you to my family.
- Journal my daily adventures in life.
- Spend time in the silence.
- Breath in deep and enjoy each moment!