Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible.
~ Corrie Ten Boom
Faith in Action
Seven thoughts about faith…
- Faith is respectful. It respects our Creator and the unique purposes He has asked us to fulfill. Faith gives us the belief that we can succeed and the humility to accept success with sincere gratitude.
- Faith is action-oriented. It sees what can be accomplished and encourages us to act on inspired ideas. Faith gets us started — even if the first actions are small. We affirm that we “can” rather than “can’t” and “will” rather than “won’t”. As a result, we “do”.
- Faith is compassionate. It recognizes the needs of others and places their welfare first. Faith does not attract success at the expense of other people.
- Faith increases when it is shared. When we communicate our faith, we also inspire faith in others. The best way to share faith is through actions.
- Faith is diligent. It endures life’s winters and greets the springs with vigor and strength. It grants wisdom with each failure. Faith turns misfortune into fortune.
- Faith is responsible. It allows us to be punctual, dependable and trustworthy in obtaining the goals and objectives that we seek.
- Faith is creative. It begins with love, the foundation of all good things. Faith does not need to compete for success. Rather, it recognizes our capacity to think — to create value and solve problems in new ways.
© Copyright by Steve Brunkhorst.
All Rights Reserved Worldwide.