To persevere is to move in alignment and in harmony with life.
— Steve Brunkhorst
Life is The Way It Is!
by Catherine Pulsifer
“Life is not the way it is supposed to be.
It is the way it is.
The way you cope with it is what
makes the difference.”
— Virginia Satir
How you cope with life is determined by your mental
attitude. How you view any situation depends on your
beliefs and your values.
How you cope with challenges can strengthen or weaken
you. Some people have faced numerous challenges in their
lives, yet maintained a positive outlook.
Reinforce your coping mechanisms by:
– viewing change as an opportunity, not as a threat,
– finding a positive benefit in your challenges,
– discussing the situation with a friend,
– taking action and not procrastinating,
– taking time to laugh,
and above all,
– keeping things in perspective!